Monday, July 11, 2011

I Try to be an upbeat person and I try not to put others down but, right now I see no way to say things with out it putting some people down. So please forgive me if I stomp on your toes. I think I figured out what happen to our country! Now while some people don't belive in god and never open a bible that is were I found the answers. We are a beliving family and study gods teaching.Now for the answers for what has happened. For those who wont open the book let me put it here for you one word sums it all up Proverbs!!!!!!!!!!! 8.1-9.18. I am not going to type it all for you. but I will give you has brought me to my conclusions. "8.5 Are you immature? Learn to be mature. are you foolish ? Learn to have sense." What a concept our children and adults need to learn. "8.11I am Wisdom, I am better than jewels; nothing you want can compare with me."None of our leaders have wisdom. The people have refused the wisdom and teach the youth to act and be foolish.Is it not foolish to spend money you do not have? Is it not foolish to hire people you do not have money to pay? Is it not foolish to to make laws that stop the people you wish to tax from making money? Is it not foolish to make laws that stop people from producing food? WE Need WISDOM!! In our leaders our youth and adults. Lack of wisdom is foolish stupid and leads to destruction in all the foolish touches.
Greed is not really touched in these chapters but Greed will lead a man to foolishness will blind him of wisdom and rune all he touches as well. We are ment to take care of our old, disabled, and our young. Instead of taking a pay cut our government is cutting from the old, disabled, and young. Greed has set up in their hearts. Greed will bring down everything it touches it will turn family against each other, friends to enemies. It lives in our government system and it thrives there. I hear people saying cut welfare cut medicare medicaid cut the government entitlements. Yet I am not hearing cut My paycheck to feed the ones that can not. I am not hearing we need to cut the foolish grants. We need morals!!
I hear people say we need to bring our troops home get out of the wars. Good idea lets do that with the troops home that will shoot unemployment how high? Hmm WE dont have enough jobs now for the people. How are we going to employ all the troops that are no just on call not duty?? We have to get the jobs going and with the way the government is acting and the laws they are passing no one wants to move.
We have entered a every big stakes game of chess. As the government passes laws we try to find away to move around them. To live and each passing law the government gets closer to check mate. At some point The game will end. We will be felt to clean up a large mess from greed, foolishness, stupidity, lust, and it will not be a wonderful mess to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment