Saturday, July 9, 2011

I went to bed in a rant woke up and still feeling ranty. I am so fed up with people not having or at least using moral or even thinking. If someone invited you for dinner and told you up front the main ingredant was round up. What would you say? You wouldn't eat at my house. Yet when i go to see you what do you offer me? GMO foods When my kids visit you you give them GMO foods. Thats what you serve my family Roundup. I am soppost to be happy that you feed us poison? Why because the FDA say its OK What the !! If you take the time time educate your self you will find what I'm saying is true. It is even worse then what I am saying. Some call me a food snob. Some call me a food nut. Some say I am just freaking out over nothing. Well here is some food for thought. People are getting sick from the crappy food countries that feed their people plastic wont let them eat GMO. Hmmm I wonder why?? We as a country can say no to GMO here is how http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/
Next rant why are we so lazy we can not mash some bananas for our kids?? We buy them premashed in a jar with glass in the jar. Oh yeah Gerber is having a recall on bananas cause they might have glass but, opps you done feed that jar to your baby. So get off your lazy bumm and smash some bananas for the kids you say you love. Heck show some real love and make all your own baby food then you will know if ya put some glass in there.
Moving on our jobs report stink why? Well here is a few examples You got to have the iPad!!! Well look in to the way Apple treats its employes. Then Look at were its made. Oh guess what its not here. There is a hint. Just like many other products. You want America To Work Buy Things Made in America!!!!
Its going to take All Americans to fix our problems and sitting back say there is nothing I can do is NOT True it is pure laziness. You have a choice over what you buy or do not buy. You have an option over what you feed your family. If and when we speak as a country then and only then will they listen !
Now let us think out side the box for a minute. If I told you what cloths to wear.What color of bras or shirt you could put on every day what would you tell me?? Yet you let schools tell your kids just that. If I lied to you all the time would you trust me?? Yet our goverment lies to us all the time yet we vote the same liers in office and expect something new. What ever! If i told you Do Not own your house you just rent it you would say no its mine but do not pay taxes and see who owns the house. If this is a FREE COUNTRY then why is it you cant grow a garden in the front yard? Why is it you can not own chickens with out someone saying ok on your land you own. We allow TSA and every other thing the goverment says is ok to happen to us and sit back you want to stop TSA stop flying airlines might close but so will TSA and the goverment will start to figure out WE ARENT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment